Adding a bank account in Wholesail using Plaid is quick, easy, and secure. Once you have connected a bank account, you can pay invoices using ACH.
This article details how to connect your bank account to Wholesail using your bank username and password. If you would prefer to add your bank account to Wholesail using your bank account number and routing number, please click here.
- Connect a bank account by going to Settings and select the Payment accounts tab.
- Click Add payment account from the page.
- Click Connect new bank to add a new bank account to your Wholesail profile.
- Review the terms of service and check the box and agree to the Terms of Service.
- To connect a bank account with your bank username and password, select Instant [Recommended] and click Continue.
- Locate your bank using the search tools and select it from the list.
- Enter your bank account information when prompted (you may be directed to your bank website) and click Submit.
- [Optional] If you have more than one account with the selected bank, you may be asked to select the account you want to connect. For some bank accounts you may be asked to enter your routing number and account number, as well.
- After the above steps are completed, you will see a Success confirmation letting you know your information was accepted.
- You will then be taken back to the page where you began the process, with your bank account details prominently displayed. You can click on your bank account to pay your invoices through Wholesail.