Paying online through the Wholesail payment portal eliminates all of the headaches associated with paying vendors.
- When you select and pay an invoice on the payment portal, it gets instantly marked as paid in your vendor’s accounting system. You don’t have to email your vendor to say that a check is in the mail or worry that the postal service lost the check.
- Because you select what invoices to pay in the payment portal, you control exactly what gets paid. You don’t have to rely on a long remittance that a vendor might misread. You never have to deal with partially paid invoices, skipped invoices, or double payment ever again.
- Payments will clear within a business day, so you won't have to worry that accounts receivable will cash a check on a day when you're paying taxes or cutting paychecks.
It's fast, easy, and you’re always in control:
- It’s as easy as paying a phone or utility bill online. It takes only a minute or two to set up. Here’s a quick summary of the set up process.
- You're always in control. Payments are only issued when you go into the payment portal, select payments to pay, and confirm payment.
- Wholesail stores all invoices and payment remittances. You can print out or copy any invoice or payment remittance.
- It’s built with security in mind. We use the same partners to authenticate you and take care of ACH payment as Venmo, Fannie Mae, American Express, and others. Read more about our security.
Plus, you can save thousands a year when you pay online early:
- When you're current, vendors on Wholesail may give you incentives to pay invoices within 7 or 14 days.
- Paying early adds up to hundreds of dollars in savings a month — and thousands every year.