If you have trouble or would prefer not to enter your bank credentials, you can connect a bank account using by providing your bank's account number and routing number. This will require you to come back to Wholesail to verify your access to the account by confirming the amount of two small deposits in your bank account.
- Click on “Settings":
- Next, click on "Payment accounts.":
- Click on "Add payment account":
- Click on "Connect new bank":
- Take a look at our terms of service, and when you are done reviewing them, click on the checkbox next to “I am an authorized representative…” and click on “Agree to terms before continuing”:
- Next, you can review the security features of our partner, Plaid. Then, click "Continue":
- At the next screen, choose "Manual":
- Now, enter your bank's routing number. You can find that on your checkbook at the bottom left of the check or in the account statement in your bank’s website:
- Enter the account number for your account. This should also be in your checkbook next to the routing number or in the account statement in your bank’s website. It'll ask you to reconfirm the account number again":
- Select the type of account and enter in the account holder's name, and then authorize the deposits.
- You should see this screen after everything is transmitted to us. Click "Continue."
- In 1 to 3 business days, return to the payment portal. Go back into Payment accounts under Settings, and you should now see a link that says "Verify." Click it to begin the verification process.
- At this point, you’ll need to view recent transactions in your bank account. You’ll see two deposits made recently from “wholesail”. The description in your bank account will read “Deposit from wholesail MD#1” and “Deposit from wholesail MD#2.” Double check the amounts — you have three attempts, and then you'll have to start over. (If you need to start over, click here.)
- Enter in the amount for the deposit for “MD#1” and click “Continue.” Then, enter in the amount for the deposit for “MD#2” and click “Continue.”
- Once this is complete, you can wait a second and then you’ll be connected and the invoices will be paid.
- Now, with your checking account connected, you can pay any invoice in two clicks.