Wholesail actively works behind the scenes to make sure AR runs smoothly and your customers have a positive experience with your payment portal and weekly statements.
1. Stay Connected: Wholesail monitors the connection with your accounting system to ensure you remain connected. Wholesail’s Heartbeat checks to make sure the connection is active, even for Quickbooks Desktop customers where data is only collected during specific periods. When a connection issue does occur, Wholesail reaches out proactively to help address the issue. You’re never alone and we’re always here to help. If you use Quickbooks Desktop, read more about how you can help keep Wholesail in sync.
2. Maintain Accuracy: Few things are more frustrating for customers than getting an email that says “You’re past due!” when they are not. To prevent this from occurring, Wholesail is constantly checking that the balance reflected in Wholesail matches what’s in your accounting system. This lets us know if there was an unexpected issue syncing an invoice or a payment. When these issues occur Wholesail works proactively on your behalf to address them before the customer gets sent inaccurate information. Read more about how you can clean up AR to prepare sending statements to your customers.
3. Statement recipient management: Wholesail makes sure the right person at each of your customers is receiving statements. We actively monitor responses to statements including customer requests to change statement recipients. When statements are not delivered for any reason, Wholesail follows up and helps to identify alternative recipients. Read more on our support website.
4. Proactive customer service - Wholesail strives to make the experience of accessing and paying invoices as smooth as possible. When there is a hiccup in the process Wholesail’s monitoring tools catch the issue and a representative follows up with the affected customer to remediate the issue (with your permission). We’re always happy to walk one of your customers through the process to connect their bank account or print an invoice over the phone. Checkout some of Wholesail’s responses to the most common buyer questions. We’re happy to send these on your behalf when a customer reaches out.
5. Payment monitoring: Wholesail monitors the status of payments and acts on any payment failures including chargebacks and ACH returns (i.e. bounced checks). Wholesail follows up on each issue and works to prevent future challenges.
6. Always improving: Wholesail is actively developed by an experienced team of software engineers in Silicon Valley and we are continuously improving the product to add new features and make small tweaks that make it easier to use for customers of all tech skill levels. We actively monitor all feedback from buyers and keep close track of each request to address opportunities to improve the product as quickly as possible. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your sales representative or email@example.com with any feedback on the product.