Use this plan if you want to make sure that invoices are paid immediately and you know that you won’t need your vendor to correct invoices (either because they will issue you credit memos for any delivery issues or because your vendor provides services).
Here’s how to set this up:
- First, make sure that you have connected a bank account or credit card. (Note: if you connect a credit card, your vendor may charge a convenience fee.) You can read more about connecting a bank account here and more about connecting a credit card here.
- Next, click on “Vendors” and click on “Setup autopay” in the top right corner. (If you’re on your phone, tap the icon that has arrows pointing to each other).
- Next, click the big button that says “Setup autopay”.
- On the subsequent screen, select these options:
The payment method you connected is pre-selected for you.
Pay up to
Write in the largest amount you’d ever feel comfortable paying – this makes sure that you will pay all open invoices. Also, select “Only pay whole invoices.”
The current day is pre-selected for you. (Only change this if you want to hold off on starting autopay.)
A date five years from today is pre-selected for you.
- Click “Finish” when you have selected these options.
- Then, look over the terms and conditions, select them, and agree at the bottom of the screen.
- You should then receive a confirmation message and email that you have been enrolled in autopay.