This plan works great if you want to maximize your terms while making sure that you never pay invoices late.
Here’s how to set this up:
- First, make sure that you have connected a bank account or credit card. (Note: if you connect a credit card, your vendor may charge a convenience fee.) You can read more about connecting a bank account here and more about connecting a credit card here.
- Next, click on “Vendors” and click on “Setup autopay” in the top right corner. (If you’re on your phone, tap the icon that has arrows pointing to each other).
- Next, click the big button that says “Setup autopay”.
- On the subsequent screen, select these options:
The payment method you connected is pre-selected for you.
Invoice is due
Pay up to
Write in the largest amount you’d ever feel comfortable paying – this makes sure that you will pay all open invoices.
The current day is pre-selected for you. (Only change this if you want to hold off on starting autopay.)
A date five years from today is pre-selected for you.
- Click “Finish” when you have selected these options.
- Then, look over the terms and conditions, select them, and agree at the bottom of the screen.
- You should then receive a confirmation message and email that you have been enrolled in autopay.