Adding a bank account in Wholesail using Plaid is quick, easy, and secure. Once you have connected a bank account, you can pay invoices using ACH.
This article details how to connect your bank account to Wholesail using your bank account number and routing number. This approach requires you to initiate the process from Wholesail and then come back to Wholesail in 1-2 business days to verify your access to the bank account by confirming a 3 digit code associated with a $0.01 deposit that will be made to your account.
If you'd prefer to add your bank account to Wholesail using your bank log-in credentials, please click here.
- Login to your Wholesail account by clicking here.
- Connect a bank account by going to Settings and select the Payment accounts tab.
- Click Add payment account from the page.
- Click Connect new bank to add a new bank account to your Wholesail profile.
- Review the terms of service and check the box and agree to the Terms of Service.
- To connect a bank account with your bank account and routing number, select Manual and click Continue.
- When prompted, enter your bank's routing and account numbers. You may also be prompted to provide the type of bank account and account holder's name.
- Authorize both a deposit and withdrawal of $0.01 to verify your bank account.
- After adding your information to Wholesail, you will be prompted to return to Wholesail to verify your bank account within 1-2 business days.
- Within 1-2 days, a deposit will be made to your bank account for $0.01 from Wholesail. When that deposit has been made, you can finalize your bank account set-up in Wholesail.
- Navigate back to your payment account in Wholesail by going to Settings >> Payment accounts. Click the green Verify button.
- Reference the $0.01 deposit made from Wholesail in your bank account. Enter in the 3 digit short verification code that precedes the “Deposit from Wholesail” description” and click “Continue.” Double check the 3 digit code— you have three attempts to enter the correct amounts. If you run out of attempts, please click here to learn how to re-add your bank account for verification.